|My left funky foot|
Lying around is not easy for me, especially when I don't have a headache. If I'm toasted by fatigue, pain in the head, recovery from migraine, I'm only too happy (in a way) to take it easy. But, basically by nature, I'm not a good sitter. Also walking is a big deal for me. One of my major life fantasies is walking off my illness. It's also a technique for dealing w/ the frustration of migraine disease. Even with this avenue effectively closed off for a while, I'm not entirely without ways to cope, but I am off kilter, literally and figuratively.
So, in spite of it all, I deal w/ frustration by:
1. Walking and riding my bike, sometimes working in the garden. Anyhow I get outside.
2. Seeing a mental health therapist every other week, which is a big help.
3. Journaling and doing art work.
5. Going to the beach whenever and wherever I can.
6. And last but not least, asking my husband to light a fire and make me popcorn in the evening.